Monday, January 25, 2010

Hope

This was a long break. But it’s now high time to come out of the shell. The vanishing act was based on my own disposition as a writer - either be candid or stay silent. A new beginning new step Hoping for the best Holding back the sigh to hear the call The urge to reach the stars aspired How long a walk it is But I will not go weary For the wings of hope carry me Deceiving the pits of despondency Nothing can tow down my spirits Nor can any judge me ever For I am no where to be seen Swallowed by the tongues of promise ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have been tagged. I dint even know what it was !! Thank you Nipun for the sweet New Year surprise. God Bless ! Will do it soon !

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Touched Tara really!!
What i could decipher from this is
"The woods are lovely dark and deep, but i have promises to keep and miles to go before i sleep."
Happy belated new year...:)
"Swallowed by the tongues of promise"
This was really awesome line.
Really liked it.

Cheers

Nuts

p.s. dont take such long breaks..:)

Tara said...

thanks a lot for the inspiration !

Renu said...

Too complex for me to understand !!!

Sorcerer said...

Go ahead...Win!!
liked it well!

Chandrika Shubham said...

Nice one!
'A new beginning new step
Hoping for the best' are lovely lines. :)

Sakthi said...

very nice one..

Tara said...

thank you all.. your inspirations are my confidence !!

anupama said...

Dear Tara,
Good Evening!
be positive and always dream.we can always work for the dreams to come true!
express and keep writing!
wishing a lovely weekend,
sasneham,
Anu

Post a Comment